Этот рецепт на русском языке можно найти Здесь
There are different types of chutneys (sauces) in India, but most of them are healthy sauces made from natural ingredients. Coriander & Mint chutney is no exception. This sauce can be an excellent substitute for mayonnaise or ketchup and will definitely be liked by people who take care of their nutrition. You can use this sauce with variety of dishes and it can be prepared in literally 5 minutes.
- 1 cup of fresh coriander;
- 1/2 cup of fresh mint;
- 1 tbsp of lemon/ lime juice;
- Garlic, onion, ginger – to taste;
- Spices to taste. In India people usually add salt, chili (red chili powder and 1-3 fresh green chili pods in addition but you can make it non-spicy if you want), black pepper, sugar (I don’t add sugar to make it healthier), chat masala. But all species can be to your taste;
- A little bit of raw peanuts – also to taste;
- 1/4 cup of water
Mix all the ingredients and grind them in a blender or food processor. That’s all, your chutney is ready!
*The main thing for this recipe is a powerful blender or food processor – not every of them can be able to process greenery with a few drops of water. Some of them can also have their knives a little too high for this matter – if you see it happening, you would need to add more ingredients.
Also check these recipes: