A very simple, quick and tasty vegetarian recipe!
Этот рецепт на русском языке можно найти Здесь
- Pita bread;
- Vegetarian mayonnaise or other sauce you like. I like the healthy Indian coriander-mint sauce green chutney, for example;
- Carrot – grated;
- Cheese – grated;
- Parsley – chopped
- Spread your favorite sauce on the pita bread;
- Put carrots, cheese and parsley in a THIN layer (it’s important) on the entire perimeter of pita bread;
- Gently but tightly wrap pita bread in a roll;
- Send it to the refrigerator for 30 minutes;
- Gently cut the roll into 5-cm pieces. Make sure that your knife is sharp so it wouldn’t press the roll while cutting;
- The dish is ready.
More of vegetarian and vegan recipes – Click Here
More of vegetarian snack recipes – Click Here