Waffleness is a cute small restaurant in Rohini sector 11, with stylish interior and quite interesting (according to me) food options. I have tried quite many things in this restaurant.
It has mostly such types of food like burgers, pizzas, pastas, french fries, momos, rolls etc, apart from waffles and milk shakes, of course, but the options are not so standard. You can try parantha sandwich there, for example. Recently they have added Indian traditional and Chinese food options to the menu as well.
The prices in this restaurant are quite cheap – for 300-400 rupees you can buy dinner and drinks for 2 people. Apart from it, in this restaurant you can play computer games with your friends.
From the minuses:
- It’s small, so if few people come, there won’t be much space;
- It’s hot in there, air conditioner is usually off and the door is open, so there can be really many mosquitoes as well or any other insects may come;
- They cook infront of you and can take 10-15 minutes at least to prepare each dish, I think it’s better because the food would be more fresh but someone may not like to wait;
- They have used the old mattresses in decorations, for someone it will look cook but someone may not like it.
- AddressBig Bowl Cafe, sector 11, Rohini, Delhi
Also check these places in Rohini, Delhi: