It is easy and healthy recipe since it doesn’t require frying.
- 4-5 medium potatoes
- 1 medium onion – to taste (not necessary)
- A little bit of grated ginger and garlic/ ginger-garlic paste
- 2-3 table spoons of oil
- Salt to taste
- Spices to taste
- Pill potatoes and onions and cut them in medium-sized slices;
- Add ginger-garlic paste, salt, spices and 1 tbsp of oil;
- Mix everything well and leave it for 30 minutes to marinate;
- Preheat oven for 5 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius temperature;
- Add the remaining oil on oven-tray (so your vegetables won’t stick to it), put vegetables on it;
- Put your potatoes in oven and bake it for 40-45 minutes;
- Your potatoes are ready!