Evolve, healthy snacks (http://www.evolvesnacks.com)
Эту статью на русском языке можно найти Здесь
If you like healthy food, it can be difficult for you to find a healthy snacks when you are traveling in India – the shops sell chips and other very spicy, deep-fried snacks. But you can order them online. Evolve – one of the healthy snacks services I have recently tried.
On http://www.evolvesnacks.com i have ordered 5 products: Crispy Moong, Super Seeds, Daily Booster, Ginger Chews and Okra Chips. So today I will give my personal review on them:
Also check: Miniso Delhi
- Crispy Moong – I can call this product my favorite out of 5 listed. It’s sprouted moong daal. I love sprouts and appreciate them for their high impact on health. This moong daal isn’t spicy at all which is good for foreigners but might seem tasteless for Indians who like spicy food.
The price: Rs.50 for 100g, Rs.90 for 200g;
- Super Seeds – the mix of sunflower, pumpkin and flax seeds. Doesn’t have any sweeteners or spices, just the plain seeds. The kind of snack you can find in any other country but missing it while you are in India.
The price: Rs.55 for 50g, Rs.95 for 100g, Rs.140 for 150g;
- Daily Booster – the powder to make a healthy drink which you are supposed to take on empty stomach every morning. The taste isn’t for everyone since in contains bitter guard, wheat grass, aloe vera, gooseberry, giloy, and no sugar or any other additions for taste. For me – as I m not a sugar lover – it’s better. The ingredients are extremely healthy and good for immunity in many ways. But if to add honey or lemon juice, the taste becomes much better.
The price: Rs.150 for 75g, Rs.270 for 150g;
- Ginger Chews – seemed very good for throat to me but it is a dried ginger so it has very strong taste. It is better to take in small quantities.
The price: Right now is not available on their website.
- Tangy & Crispy Okra Chips – dried vegetable called Lady Finger which is famous in India. Vegetable is whole, not cut by pieces. Very interesting snack, unusual for Indians as well. Very crispy, medium spicy and surely good alternative for normal chips.
The price: Rs.55 for 30g, Rs.80 for 50g.
Over all, I liked Evolve service because all the products are completely natural and don’t contain any chemical ingredients which is the most important for healthy food! When, unfortunately, most of the foods that call themselves healthy, do have a lot of chemical additions and for people who are truly into healthy eating, it can be very disappointing. Evolve service does surprise you with it’s naturalism in our modern chemical world. I am looking forward to try more of its products and to tell you how is it.
Delivery of Evolve products happened to me in 2 days and by courier.
P.S.: All the mentioned products are vegetarian.
To check my reviews of other services, restaurants, hotels and events in India, Click Here