Этот рецепт на русском языке можно найти Здесь
Oatmeal isn’t a very famous or traditionally used product in India. However, now it’s gaining popularity and Indians found their own way to cook oats.
- 1 cup of oats;
- 2 cups of water;
- 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds;
- A few curry leaves;
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder;
- 1/2 tsp of chana dal (split chickpeas) – optional;
- 1 green chili or 1/4 tsp of red chili powder – chopped – to taste;
- Black pepper – to taste;
- Salt – to taste;
- 1 tbsp of cooking oil
- Preheat a pan with oil;
- Fry chana dal for 3-4 minutes;
- Add mustard seeds, curry leaves and chili, fry them for 30 seconds;
- Add all the remaining spices and fry them for another 30 seconds;
- Add water, oats and salt, mix everything well and cook for 3-10 minutes (depends on the oats you use, check instructions on a pack).
- Your oat poha is ready!
- Bon Appetit!
Also check other recipes: