Этот рецепт на русском языке можно найти Здесь
Hummus is incredibly delicious but very easy to make!
- 100g of chickpeas – soak overnight/ 250g of canned chickpeas;
- 1 lime or half of big lemon;
- 1-2 garlic gloves;
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil;
- 1-2 tsp of sesame seeds – optional;
- Salt – to taste;
- Black pepper – to taste;
- 2-3 tbsp of water
- Boil chickpeas until its very soft (if you are not using canned chickpeas);
- Put chickpeas and all other ingredients in a blender (you can skip sesame seeds if you want, hummus without them is very tasty too!);
- Blend it very properly, it should have very smooth consistency;
- Remove the paste from a blender, sprinkle it with herbs and olive oil on the top to taste. Consume with different types of bread.
Also check these recipes: