Этот рецепт на русском языке можно найти Здесь
It’s very easy and incredibly fast recipe. Suitable for people on low-carb & keto diets.
- Champignon mushrooms – 500 g (whole pieces normally, but you can cut them if you wish);
- Butter – 4-5 tbsp;
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves – chopped;
- Salt – 3/4 tsp;
- Black pepper – 1/4 tsp;
- Other herbs & spices – to taste;
- Fresh greenery – to taste
- Heat the butter on a pan;
- Add garlic and fry it for about 30 seconds;
- Add the mushrooms and cook them for 8-10 minutes, mixing occasionally, until they turn golden-brown;
- Add salt, black pepper and other herbs & spices to taste;
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook mushrooms for another 2-3 minutes;
- You can sprinkle some fresh greenery on the top of mushrooms while serving.
Also check these vegetarian recipes: