Этот рецепт на русском языке можно найти Здесь
Simple, fast, healthy and tasty dish!
Bulgur is almost the same thing as Daliya in India, so Indian people can use Daliya for this recipe.
Also check: Red Sauce Pasta Indian Style
- Wash bulgur/ daliya;
- Add chopped onions, frozen peas or corn, vegetables to taste;
- Add salt and spices to taste;
- Add a little bit of cooking oil and mix everything well;
- Preheat oven for 5 minutes with the 200 degrees Celsius temperature;
- Put a little bit of cooking oil on your oven pan;
- Put bulgur/ daliya – vegetable mix on a pan in layers: a layer of bulgur/ daliya with vegetables – a layer of grated cheese – a layer of bulgur/ daliya with vegetables – a layer of grated cheese and so on (make at least 2 layers, but better more);
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes;
- Your healthy lasagna is ready!
P.S.: You can use other cereals for this recipe as well: buckwheat, oatmeal, millet, etc. But if the cereal requires a longer preparation, you need to boil it before making a lasagna.
More of vegetarian and vegan recipes – Click Here
More of vegetarian main course recipes – Click Here