Этот рецепт на русском языке можно найти Здесь
Many Indian people are vegetarian, and me too, for a long time. But! The fact that they know how to cook cakes, pies, cookies, vegetable cutlets – all without eggs, and potato patties just from potatoes alone (without any flour), broke the stereotype in my mind. In my country everyone is used to think that without eggs ingredients won’t hold together. But that’s not true!
Today I have the recipe of banana-coconut cake without the eggs for you. But, believe me, you will not even notice that there are no eggs!
Also check: Eggless chocolate cake recipe
- 1.5 cups of refined wheat flour;
- 0.5 cup of coconut flour;
- 1 tsp of baking soda;
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of milk;
- 1/2 cup of yogurt;
- 1/2 cup of cooking oil;
- 3/4 cup of sugar;
- 3 bananas
- Mix dry ingredients except sugar and grind them through a sieve;
- In another bowl mix very well all the wet ingredients + sugar, preferably use mixer;
- Cut the bananas in small pieces;
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients;
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius;
- Put a little bit of cooking oil on your baking form form and pour the dough on it;
- Bake for 35-40 minutes;
- You can decorate the cake with coconut flakes/powder or powdered sugar – it’s optional;
- The cake is ready.
More of vegetarian and vegan Recipes – Click Here
More of vegetarian desserts and drinks recipes – Click Here